I wanna run for president too dammit... I got ideas an' shit

Let the debates begin.

Moderators: Astarin ShadowPrince, Zahrim, Rhen

I wanna run for president too dammit... I got ideas an' shit

Postby Bigfatbino » February 10th, 2008, 7:10 pm

First off, fuck the US and the way we're going.

Since we'll end up with either Obama or Hillary in the white house because I WILL NOT VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN, and neither will the conservatives in the Republican party. So I'm going to write my own name in, and if you wanna vote for someone else, vote for ME! (even though your vote won't count for shit because I'm not 35 yet, so it don't matter, it's the principle of the thing.

Here's my position on:

TAXES:

Fed takes 17% of all sales for the priveldge of doing biz in the U.S. of A.

BORDER / IMMIGRATION

Big Fence, guarded by guys an' gals with guns. They come from the National guard. Those are the ones who train two weeks a year...well guess where they'll be "training"...yup, the BORDER, not Durka-Durkastan. Guest worker visas...you get one, come in, work for minimum wage doing shit I wouldn't, then go home. Employers REQUIRED to do citizenship checks on all workers.

Come here to work? Then learn english, or be unable to understand people, go the fuck home.

PROFESSIONAL VOCATIONS / WELFARE

I believe in a "safety net". You get 1 year gov't assistance for food and shelter, but you must show you are enrolled in and a vocational training program, many of which take about, yup, a year or so to complete.

All professional vocations (plumber, massage therapist, etc) will have approved course material, and a test, so ANYONE who wants to enter a field of study may do so without contending with "approval" from the good ol' boy system of State Boards. This only applies to non-degree programs.

GAY MARRIAGE

No such thing. Civil unions will be allowed to afford the same legal rights as marriage, (and yes, you could get a civil union with anyone you like)...Think of it as a "domestic corporation".

ABORTION

3rd trimester (partial birth) = Illegal, the kid could survive if it came out, and didn't you have enough time to figure out you didn't want a kid by now? Go to jail. Go directly to jail, then go on trial for 1st degree murder.

2nd trimester = Only if your doctor says "yup, it's you or the kid".

1st trimester = "Oh shit, I'm preggers!!" I used birth control, had my tubes tied, he wore a jimmy and it still happened.....well, okay, shit happens some times.

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Bad day? Get found guilty of murder? Get hung publicly the next day and buried in a paupers grave.

Get busted diddling kids? You get a choice, life in prison, or wave bye bye to the testicles via a big knife, and enjoy a nice big brand on your forearm telling the world what you are.

Poor rapist get caught because of DNA evidence? Aww... Go to jail for a good long time. like 20 years.

DRUGS / HOOKERY

Legal, just like any other business...No government aid though if you end up with STD's or Overdosing...this will be in part thanks to the "Personal Accountability" act of 2011.

TERRORISM

Attack our country lately? We invade your country and kill all of you, and take your national assets like oil, corn, cocaine, whatever you got, bitch.

think it'll be funny to plant a "fake" bomb on a plane, or "show the world" how vulnerable the system is? Grats, you get to be part of the solution then! Enjoy your next 5 years in the marine corps, army, navy or air force at the rank of E1 for the duration.

UNIONS

Workers have the right to unionize....Employers have the right to fire unionized workers and go get new, fresh ones who are completing federally approved vocaiton education programs (see welfare section).

TORT REFORM

Get busted making bullshit lawsuits? Pay all lawyer's fees, AND owe the other guy half of what you were initially asking...so be SURE before you take someone to court that they deserve to be sued.

JEWS

I bet you were expecting something anti-semitic here, nah I just wanna see if you're paying attention.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Bye-bye. No quotas anymore. Whoever gets hired by someone, gets it because they were the most qualified.

NATIONALISM

English is the official language of the US. The pledge of allegiance gives you the freedom to say "under god" if you want to, or shutup if you want to, and not bug anyone who does-or-doesn't say it.
In god we trust stays on the fuckin money. It will be legal to burn a flag, and it will also be legal to burn flag-burners, but only while they are flag-burning.

GUN CONTROL

You have the right to bear arms. That means if you wanna go shopping with a SAW machine gun on your back, go ahead, although it'd be pretty fuckin heavy, a concealed 9mm should be enough to deter any criminals in the cereal aisle. You still have to register your weapons.

IMPEACHMENT

What will happen to me within the first 100 days of office, because congress won't go along with any of my plans.

So if you want to waste your vote on someone who is;

A. not legally eligible to run.

and

B. not able to win anyways

vote for me, it's ok to dream, although I'll probably be living in costa rica by the 2010 mid-term elections anyways.

Bigfatbino, Lord of the Wings
Bigfatbino
I talk too much

Postby Charahn » February 10th, 2008, 11:28 pm

Please send all campaign donations to the :

DO YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHIN Party
National Headquarters
BFB Clan Compound
Somewhere on the BIG island
Hawaii

Love your platform man
Maybe we can elect some Senators and Reps on the same ticket and straighten our nation out

Bill
Charahn
I talk too much

Re: I wanna run for president too dammit... I got ideas an'

Postby Xanai » February 10th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Fed takes 17% of all sales for the priveldge of doing biz in the U.S. of A.

Sales on everrything? Food included?

Big Fence, guarded by guys an' gals with guns.

You'll need a lot of fence and a lot of people to mant he fence, how are you going to pay for it?

I believe in a "safety net". You get 1 year gov't assistance for food and shelter, but you must show you are enrolled in and a vocational training program, many of which take about, yup, a year or so to complete.

What gives you the right to take my money (through taxes) and force me to help another human being? It better be a dang good reason, something better than "because it's the right thing to do" - says who?

All professional vocations (plumber, massage therapist, etc) will have approved course material, and a test, so ANYONE who wants to enter a field of study may do so without contending with "approval" from the good ol' boy system of State Boards. This only applies to non-degree programs.

I say we apply it to degree programs also. If you've got the chutzpah to learn how to do medicine on your own and you can pass a test showing that you've got the skillz, why can't you be a doctor?

No such thing. Civil unions will be allowed to afford the same legal rights as marriage, (and yes, you could get a civil union with anyone you like)...Think of it as a "domestic corporation".

All the people trying to protect the sanctity of marriage crack me up. Who cares if they are married or not? If you want to "protect marriage" do what Ireland did and put this line into law:

"No law shall be enacted providing for the grant of a dissolution of marriage."

Yup, let's pass a Constitutional Amendment against divorce. I guarantee you that people will be a lot more serious about marriage than they are now. If a gay/lesbian person has been with their partner for 10+ years why can't they get married like the morons that meet, get married and divorce within 6 months? Just because they both have the same sexual organs? Oh, c'mon.

1st trimester = "Oh shit, I'm preggers!!" I used birth control, had my tubes tied, he wore a jimmy and it still happened.....well, okay, shit happens some times.

When does life begin? At birth? At conception? Is it ok to kill another living being because you made a mistake? Like "oh no, my friend will find out I've been stealing from the company... I better blow him away!"

Get busted diddling kids? You get a choice, life in prison, or wave bye bye to the testicles via a big knife, and enjoy a nice big brand on your forearm telling the world what you are.

Pedophilia and being a rapist aren't primarily about sexual gratification - they're mental issues. Cutting off the sexual organs of a man will decrease his overall drive and aggression (because you've removed a serious amount of testosterone production) however you're still going to have pedophiliacs and rapists who will find new ways to rape; and this time they'll be even more angry.

Attack our country lately? We invade your country and kill all of you, and take your national assets like oil, corn, cocaine, whatever you got, bitch.

What happens when, as Jefferson said, "From time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants"? Is attacking my own country an act of terrorism? What if I rob a bank, ie the financial source of our economy, is that an attack on a bank or the country?

I bet you were expecting something anti-semitic here, nah I just wanna see if you're paying attention.

Good, I'm glad we finally get those lying Jew bast... oh wait. Umm, nm. Next position please...

In god we trust stays on the fuckin money. It will be legal to burn a flag, and it will also be legal to burn flag-burners, but only while they are flag-burning.

Congress shall make no laws respecting the establishment of religion. God = religion. I don't see how this is Constitutional.

I like some of your proposals, just not all of them. Overall, I'd vote for you :0

Xanai
Xanai
I talk too much

Postby Cuin » February 11th, 2008, 6:48 pm

think it'll be funny to plant a "fake" bomb on a plane, or "show the world" how vulnerable the system is? Grats, you get to be part of the solution then! Enjoy your next 5 years in the marine corps, army, navy or air force at the rank of E1 for the duration.

Heh, there's some merit in that idea! You should take it a step farther -- hand 'em a ten-foot pole and stick 'em on minesweeping duty.

You still have to register your weapons.

Still? When did I ever have to register my weapons?
Cuin

Postby Bigfatbino » February 11th, 2008, 9:49 pm

to Xanai;

I still haven't figured out how to do the quotes yet, I'm waiting on my presidential intern to 'cleanup" and get back to me with those detais.

but to address your questions;

17% tax on food also:

"Yup, but there's NO other taxes, period." If it means that a family can only afford the basics and can't go get 80 boxes of sugar sweets diabetes cereal snackers, so be it.

Border Fence:

Prison Labor workers, part of the 17% tax money from taxes above.

Safety net:

It ain't free, nobody could just come in and start suckin the tits of govt welfare. It's only availalbe to people who have lost a job or need help (Katrina people, example). It's a safety net, with a limited duration to help get people back on their feet. Once it runs out, it's gone and they can fall on their ass if they can't sustain themselves.

Degree Programs:

Degree programs already pretty much go by my idea. To be a doctor, you simply get lotsa money, go to medical school, pass the tests, and boom, 7 to 12 years later, you're a doctor. I just want it to be that way for non-degree programs. Instead of having the ol "master/apprentice" system (which worked great in the days of guilds, and Jedi Knights), you'd get some money, go to a government accredited plumbing school, pass the tests, and 1 year later, you're a plumber. I just want the good ol' boy system when it comes to professions to go away.

Sanctity of Marriage

I'd be for a law against divorce in marriage. I think it's hypocritical to say "till death do us part" and then get divorce 2 years later. If there WERE no divorce, people would think harder about it before they got married to someone who cheats, or beats them, etc.
I'm for civil unions simply because it affords the same legal rights to anyone who wants to get them, and that's how it should be, gay, straight, or not. Civil unions (domestic partnerships) bring equality to the equation in my opinion.
Morally, I agree with a VAST majority of people who do think that marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman, ideally to perpetuate the family unit and make babies. So I'd agree to disagree with you on this point.

Abortion

When does life begin? I'd say roughly at the same time a fetus could survive and grow on it's own outside the womb. Why do I think an early-on abortion should be allowed? because rape, incest, and busted condoms DO happen, and if ya get it done early before the fetus could survive outside the mother's womb, in my mind it is morally repugnant, but still the choice of the woman. Once it's "T minus a few weeks, then the fetus could most likely suirvive, and therefor in my opinion deserves a shot. This one will get pro-lifers and pro-choicers pissed off at me, which makes me think I'm in the middleground here.

Kiddy molesterers:

True, it's a mental disease, but I still think people would rather go to jail for a long long time rather than lose their twig'n'berries. And if they ever did it again, they get to rot in a cell forever, that's a pretty good deterrant.

Domestic Terrorism:

Welp, if you got enough people to win a war against the US and install your own form of government, go for it. If you don't then yeah, you'd be a terrorist and be fuxxored. Don't forget the other cool saying "History is written by the victors." (unknown author to me).
Robbing a bank is robbing a bank, blowing up a federal building is a terrorist attack.

Those dang Jews;

I ALMOST got you there. You were SO gonna type something. Quick thinker /snicker. I almost had you though, Mwahahaha.

In god we trust

Does not establish a relligion. Our constitution recognizes a higher power under which our liberties are given. In God we trust merely recognizes that higher power (whatever you wanna call it). It does not institute a state-run religion (such as puritanism, or modern day msharia law in muslim countries).

So write my name in and vote for me because I'm ineligible, too young, and not electible, but I'm still better than all three candidates out there !!! Mwahahahaha.

Bigfatbino
I talk too much

Postby Bigfatbino » February 11th, 2008, 9:54 pm

Cuin

Most minesweeping is done with vehicles now I believe, or we just blow the fuck out of the fields. I would stick these people into grunt units. They'd never be more than groundpounders or admin clerks for 4 years.

on registering weapons.

I believe in the right to bear arms, but I do think they should have a serial number in case you are a dumbass and lose your gun, or it gets stolen and later is used in a crime. I am in favor of registering gun ownership not from the "gun control" angle, but in the interest of individual accountability. If you lose your gun, and it's later found, it can get returned to you. If your gun is stolen, and gets used in a crime, you get charged as an accomplice to that crime. So Keep a close eye on yer own guns!

Vote for me, I'm in favor of Beer!

Bigfatbino
I talk too much

Postby Erilyn Cureheart » February 11th, 2008, 10:34 pm

Bigfatbino wrote:
Sanctity of Marriage
If there WERE no divorce, people would think harder about it before they got married to someone who cheats, or beats them, etc.

You know if I could tell the future and all, I really would have thought twice about marrying the Ex. Then again, he and I did get two beautiful kids out of the nightmare. I think I'd go through with it even if your law was in place. But as you can see, it would be a very horrible law.
People usually go into a marriage with the best of intentions. They aren't thinking "Oh I am so going to cheat or hurt this person." "Till death do us part" I am sure at that time they meant every word. I know I did.
I never intend to ever get divorced again. I'd like to think the first marriage was a practice run ;)

So just to give you a different perspective on that one. There you go.
No we're never gonna survive unless, we are a little.. crazy.
Erilyn Cureheart
I talk too much

Postby Bigfatbino » February 12th, 2008, 12:28 am

be the Ron Paul / Ross Perot of the Political fake presidential nominations.

DAMN YOU DIRE...DAMN YOOUUUUUUUU

Bigfatbino
I talk too much

Postby Xanai » February 12th, 2008, 2:45 pm

I'm for civil unions simply because it affords the same legal rights to anyone who wants to get them, and that's how it should be, gay, straight, or not. Civil unions (domestic partnerships) bring equality to the equation in my opinion.

Sure, take marriage out of the hands of the government and put it back into the hands of the church. If it's a civil union for everyone, then can a brother and sister get a civil union? How can the government discriminate against them but not against a man with an STD and a woman without one who want to get married? The chances for screwing up our health pool are about the same.

When does life begin? I'd say roughly at the same time a fetus could survive and grow on it's own outside the womb.

I have a car accident, I get sent into a coma lasting who knows how long, they put me on a ventilator and feed me through a tube - am I alive or dead? By your definition, because I can't survive and grow on my own, I'm dead. Does that mean shooting people in coma's isn't murder? What if I'm asleep and you blow me away, is that murder since at that moment I couldn't survive "on my own"?

because rape, incest, and busted condoms DO happen,

Sure they do, but let's not get all medieval with our medical science. Our solution to the problem (getting rid of the baby) is no less barbaric than the hardcore muslims answer - daughter gets raped? Kill your daughter with a public stoning! The law recognizes that the unborn child is a human being with all the rights of a fully concious human being (look up feticide), except when the morons on the Supreme Court made law and said otherwise. It's why if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two counts of homicide instead of one.

but still the choice of the woman.

What if a woman decides she wants to drink and drive? Or what if she wants to jump out of a building onto a crowded street below? What if she wants to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theatre? Should we not be able to tell her that she cannot? I mean in all three acts it's her "body" that we're telling her what she can and cannot do. What if she wants to smoke crack cocaine while she's pregnant? How about meth-amphetaimes and drive a school bus?

[In god we trust] Does not establish a relligion. Our constitution recognizes a higher power under which our liberties are given. In God we trust merely recognizes that higher power (whatever you wanna call it). It does not institute a state-run religion (such as puritanism, or modern day msharia law in muslim countries).

Actually I don't think our Constitution contains any religious type wording (using "God" for instance). There is an appeal to God in @ 30 State Constitutions however (which is perfectly legal), however the Federal government should probably just shut their pie hole when it comes to just about everything.

Overall, good platform. :)

Arte
Xanai
I talk too much

Postby Bigfatbino » February 12th, 2008, 11:27 pm

Xanai:

Yes, brothers and sisters COULD get a civil union if they wished! So could me and you and Karadin, or Grumush and his dog if he wanted to. So could a man and woman. It leaves "marriage" to the churches, and lets the "civil rights" part of the contract stay where it should.

Sleeping murder:

If you have something in writing you left with a family member (or your civil union partner) that says "if I get vegetated, pluck me", then yup, u gonna die. If you ain't got that, then u better hope your civil union partner or next of kin like you, because it'd be their decision. If you have something that says "don't kill me", then you'll get to live a long vegetative life with miracle grow.
If .... you have no friends, no family, nothing in writing, and you're on a ventilator from the accident, then sorry, mother nature says it's time to go. Survival of the fittest.

Applying this to unborn Feti; if they can survive at the point of getting their cord cut (barring some simple things like an incubator to keep em warm and such, and a nipple to suck on etc), then imo, that's mother nature saying they should get a fair shot at screwing up their own lives.

The rape part:

Morally, I agree with you. I'm personally pro-life, but politically I'm half and half, partially because I don't have a vagina (although I do rent them from time to time), but if I did own one, and was raped, incesticided (made up word?), etc, I'd be lookin for an abortion doc myself since I didn't volunteer for the position of getting preggers.

The "choice" of the woman part:

Yelling fire in a theatre can fuck up other people besides her. The other shit like smoking crack fucks her up and her baby, which I think is pretty shitty, but it's her business, and the government should stay out of it. She can answer to whatever higher power there is. And if she does have a crack baby, all the government would do under my administration is tie her tubes so she couldn't have any more crack babies. As for the kid? Welp, it's starting with two strikes, but it's the momma and dada's fault, not the Bino administrations.

The whole god / state thing:

I got no problem with "in god we trust", "under god" in the pledge, that kind of basic recognition of a higher power. I think it's pretty far on the side of arrogance for the human race to assume there is NO higher power in the entire universe. Especially a universe where to our knolwedge, there is no other life of any kind, yet our one little tiny bluish green globe has managed to make life sustainable.....you get the picture.

Where my administration would draw the line is the establishment of LAWS based in RELIGION or convictions "in the name of god". That kind of inquisition / sharia muslim bullshit.

VOTE FOR ME! I care about shit!

Bigfatbino
I talk too much

Postby Xanai » February 13th, 2008, 3:42 pm

Good post.

If you have something in writing you left with a family member (or your civil union partner) that says "if I get vegetated, pluck me", then yup, u gonna die. If you ain't got that, then u better hope your civil union partner or next of kin like you, because it'd be their decision. If you have something that says "don't kill me", then you'll get to live a long vegetative life with miracle grow.
If .... you have no friends, no family, nothing in writing, and you're on a ventilator from the accident, then sorry, mother nature says it's time to go. Survival of the fittest.

Yes, but you got around the question: in a vegetative state am I alive or am I dead? What if I was perfectly fine, just vegetative, and if given the proper care for say 6 months I'd (without a doubt) fully recover and go on to living my life just like I had before. Do we have the right to kill something that will develop into a no-questions-about-it lifeform for the sake of oops-my-condom-broke easy living?

Don't want a baby? Don't have sex. This isn't complicated.

Yelling fire in a theatre can fuck up other people besides her.

Using chemicals to scald an unborn child to death also puts something of a dampener on the child. Basically what you're saying is that the government can pass laws when it comes to the safety of other people. The only real question about abortion is this: is an unborn child a "person"? The law seems to say "yes" and "no"; the "no" being the most retarded concept ever... oh yeah and illegal.

As for the kid? Welp, it's starting with two strikes, but it's the momma and dada's fault, not the Bino administrations.

If the government is to be a government and is to do anything at all, it's job is to protect it's citizenry against murder or abuse. Otherwise it's not really a government of any sort.

I think it's pretty far on the side of arrogance for the human race to assume there is NO higher power in the entire universe.

Maybe so, maybe not - however the Federal government has no business telling anyone much about anything. It's job is to sit in Washington and try not to touch anything.

The Federal government is alot like a 300 lb retarded 6th grader, you want them on your side when you're going to a fist fight but you don't want them doing your math homework for you.

Xanai
Xanai
I talk too much

Return to Rhen's Politics, Religion and World Events Forum.