howdy

Posting Area for the general public

Moderators: Astarin ShadowPrince, Zahrim

Postby Frayja » May 4th, 2007, 10:57 pm

OOO *spanks Xan*!
/spanks
~Don't give me your attitude, I have one of my own~
It's better to die on your feet, then to live life on your knees.
Don't give me your attitude, I have one of my own.
Frayja
Spank Mistress

Postby franken » May 5th, 2007, 7:43 am

gimo,, I was like old school vols and I dont know your name at all.. was here with meckin and ktara and ... well your name still draws a blank
franken
I talk too much

Postby heffling » May 6th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Hey Mandral, this is Seranis. Get your New Zealand butt back in eq! And bring that hottie wife of yours!
heffling

Postby Drawnir » May 7th, 2007, 5:09 pm

haha hey man! i was wondering where ya went, I put all your names in my list hoping to catch you just as i figured though your on yet another new guy, but you moved servers?? BAH! come back and play with us! hehe. send me some tells sometime man, you know I'm usually on kinda late like the old times. i miss our days in KC and chardok :P Give sym some hugs for me.

Frank: heh I know when i joined vols i was kinda confused....at the time he played xantia(enc) and mandral(bard)...with icema(monk) as an alt. so he could be hard to keep track of. I had been grouping with icema for a good while before I even knew he was in vols, yet alone that he was playing mandral as his main at the time...then he left (if i remember right he left around our time in tov) and i was the solo bard for the better part of 3 years :P i still hate him for that, haha. You'd probably remember Symbol (dark elf cleric like TK) though
Drawnir
I talk too much

Postby Saleb » May 7th, 2007, 7:18 pm

Ravenmunin and hugin do ring a bell with me, I grouped with them alot in Valor, an i believe i remember groupin with you there as well.

Saleb
Saleb

Postby heffling » May 7th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Munin and Hugin were a shammy and warrior combo. They server moved during late luclin, so I don't think you could have grouped with them in valor.
heffling

Postby Saleb » May 8th, 2007, 2:39 pm

nah, munin an hugin didn't move till morden rasp server moves, an that was after PoP started cuz i hadn't joined vols before PoP was out.

an yeah, i talked to stang alot.
Saleb

Return to Public Posting Area