Ikkinz 4

Posting Area for the general public

Moderators: Astarin ShadowPrince, Zahrim

Ikkinz 4

Postby Lithaem » August 15th, 2007, 8:34 pm

Ikkinz 4 this Sunday (8/19/07 I think!), 5PM EST. Not sure how much gimp room we'll have, just a FYI.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Glutton for punishment? Naw!
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
<b>Friedrich Nietzsche</b>, <i>Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146 </i>
Lady Lithaem
Lithaem
I talk too much

Postby Thaldin » August 15th, 2007, 11:33 pm

Lithie, you're a masochist! GoD *Shudders* still nightmares after all this time!
Talshir Alur'Talinth - 73 Enchanter
Thaldin
I talk too much

Postby Khaw » August 16th, 2007, 2:05 am

Thaldin wrote:Lithie, you're a masochist! GoD *Shudders* still nightmares after all this time!

Back when Uqua was a major Bitz for us, I stressed so much on it. Going from a win to 5 straight losses with me main slowing.... I was adjitated, irritated.... Just about crying, I was trying so hard. I put so much into that zone, learning it, knowing it, and being ready for a 3 trap, or when to tell the secondary slower to assist which assists tanks and slow there mobs cause a 5 trap was coming, just having that zone down. I liked the challenge. :shock:

But then I liked the Foresight trial to....... ( not that that has anything to do with GoD )
Khaw
I talk too much

Postby Jorelora » August 16th, 2007, 2:12 am

Khaw wrote:
Thaldin wrote:Lithie, you're a masochist! GoD *Shudders* still nightmares after all this time!

Back when Uqua was a major Bitz for us, I stressed so much on it. Going from a win to 5 straight losses with me main slowing.... I was adjitated, irritated.... Just about crying, I was trying so hard. I put so much into that zone, learning it, knowing it, and being ready for a 3 trap, or when to tell the secondary slower to assist which assists tanks and slow there mobs cause a 5 trap was coming, just having that zone down. I liked the challenge. :shock:

But then I liked the Foresight trial to....... ( not that that has anything to do with GoD )

I miss you Dory!!!
I remember the first time I slowed Uqua when you weren't online....Zah sent me a tell describing exactly the system you guys had worked out cause he knew I would die a million times lol!
I liked the Foresight trial too! That was so crazy! :D
Jorelora
I talk too much

Postby Lithaem » August 16th, 2007, 2:52 am

Mmm.. and we had froglegs every night.. What was your death record frogmonster? :D
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Lady Lithaem
Lithaem
I talk too much

Postby Khaw » August 16th, 2007, 3:01 am

Lithaem wrote:Mmm.. and we had froglegs every night.. What was your death record frogmonster? :D

I dunno.... I didn't have enough fingers and toes.
Khaw
I talk too much

Postby Lithaem » August 16th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Huge change since back then Dory, huuuuuuge.. those golems you pull before the twins? Think we pulled 3 at a time at one point. :shock: Must do it again and drag you along! *cackles* :twisted: Glue, of course, will be supplied! :D
Lady Lithaem
Lithaem
I talk too much

Return to Public Posting Area